This is a distribution box with a base that can be located in an open space. The only box on the market that also meets the short-circuit test requirement up to 140 kA.
The cable passage opening can be located both at the bottom and or the top. Proper fire sealing must be carried out by a qualified and certified person. The maximum cut-out may be up to 75% of the area.
The role of the fireproof distribution box treatment is to prevent the spread of fire from the inside of the distribution box to a protected escape route.
- Tested and certified by the PAVUS a.s. testing centre in Prague according to Government Regulation No. 163/2002 Coll., as amended, product group 10, 14.
- The box complies with ČSN 73 0810, ČSN 73 0848, ČSN EN 1634-1 standards
- Fire resistance EI90, DP1–S
- Protection level IP 54
- Short-circuit resistance of up to 140 kA
- Possible installation of the ventilation system
- Door hinge on the right (upon request on the left)
- Smoke-tight treatment
- The entire inner space of the box is lined with a fireproof plate of flame resistance Class A1
- The surface is treated with RAL 7035, light grey powder technology; other treatment can be executed upon agreement
- Each box is accompanied by a Declaration of Conformity and Assembly Instructions
- Inlets and outlets are placed at the top or at the bottom, alternatively in the back of the box
- Possible installation of the instrument grid, electricity meter case or mounting plate
- Delivery of atypical dimensions after consultation
- Delivered with a 50 mm base. Possible delivery with 100 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm bases upon agreement.
You can choose the following accessories for these boxes
- Instrument grid + cover plates with cut-out, without cut-out
- Mounting plate
- Electricity meter preparation (electricity meter case, electricity meter plate, DIN rails with covering plate with cut-out, without cut-out)
- Ventilation system